Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back in Seattle - Brief Update


It's been a while since I've last posted. My apologies!

Last time I checked in, I was journeying on a USA Road Trip that brought me from Seattle to Las Vegas (and all around the south/west).

My two-month journey continued when I took a flight from Los Angeles to Dublin, Ireland, where I lived for just over a month with my sister. From there I took short side trips to Madrid, Spain, and then to Gent, Belgium.

Lots of Guinness, tapas, Belgian beer and chocolate!

Was back in Seattle briefly for two weeks, before heading out to Chicago to visit my family/friends for the holidays.

During my trip to my hometown, I thoroughly enjoyed eating deep dish pizza, touring the Irish pubs (made it to at least 8 or 9 of them!), and catching up with everyone.

In addition to Christmas and New Year's Eve festivities (where all 4 Gill kids attended the same party...talk about the stars being aligned!), I also got to be with my grandpa for his 93rd birthday!

Another tradition (for the past 15+ years ) is to meet with my friends to do our new year's resolutions. This year's theme (given to us by one friend's daughter) is "Let's Go!" Hey, I'm always up for "Go-ing!"

So, now that I'm back in Seattle, I shall update you on all my latest adventures, as well as share a few new ideas for my blog this year.

Wishing you all the best in 2009!

Adventure on, my friends, and "Let's Go!"

Kristen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: